- Large RV sites with room for 1-2 tents
- Large tent camp area on the river. Each site with fire pit and picnic table. Group tent sites available.
- We are dog friendly with strict rules.
- Two horseshoe pits and large grass volleyball court.
- Lots of hiking, biking, horse back riding and atv trails – roads accessible from park.
- Bring your horses! We have excellent horse boarding facilities.
- Clean indoor bathrooms with showers and laundry facilities.
- Good Fishing! Rainbow, Cutthroat and Bull Trout during July and August. Excellent Steelhead fishing late September and in to November.
- Great Mule Deer and White Tail hunting nearby. Also black bear , turkey, chuckar, quail, dove and grouse hunting within 20 minutes.
- Fantastic swimming and tubing mid-July to early September. Shuttle service available. 1-6 hour unguided floats. I can tell you where to put in so you end up at the park. It’s like having a free water slide outside your RV or tent. We have 2 beach swimming areas along park property.
- River rafting in May and June during “high” water is very exciting. The river is raging and rafting (8 person raft) is very popular. Many raft companies “put-in” here and their clients stay at the park.
- Two fully self-contained, full hook-up 30’ trailers for rent,